Why only use one color of decal vinyl for your design when you can easily align multiple layers of colored vinyl super easy using Craft-N-Cut Software.
In this video, we are using the embroidery collection “PAPERIE WHIMSY” which includes SVG files, perfect for use in the software.
Part 1 (of 2). Learn to use the EXCLUSIVE feature in Craft-N-Cut Software; adding registration marks to each color of vinyl. It’s a snap with the software. Stay tuned for part 2 where we will cut, weed and apply the vinyl while showing you how to use the registration marks.
Techniques Used In Craft-N-Cut Software In This Video
- How to transfer SVG files from a CD to CraftNCut
- Delete Objects In Properties Window
- Welding Objects
- Adding Text
- Breakup Text and Weld Text
- Shape Tool
- Editing Shape Points (nodes)
- Alignment Tools
- Adding Layered Vinyl Registration Marks
- Save2Cut To Generate Cut Files, Template, Blade Depth, Cut Speed, Cut Pressure in 1 click
Please SHARE, LIKE, AND COMMENT on this post. Visit our Designs By Hope Yoder Fan Group to enter our Layered Vinyl Contest.