Download_ Paisley Commercial SVG
SVG File(s) Commercial Use On Physical Product
This is an instant download. No physical products will be shipped.
Designs By Hope Yoder files can be used on various projects, such as engraving on a watchband or tumbler, engraving, or cutting on wood or acrylic. Use the SVG files to cut HTV, decal vinyl, cardstock, and more. The PNG files are perfect for creating graphics or greeting cards using your favorite program. The possibilities are unlimited.
Available formats include:
- SVG – Lasers, digital cutting machines, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Craft-N-Cut Software, Circuit Design Space, Glowforge, Inkscape, Lightburn, Make The Cut, Silhouette Designer Edition, and more
- DFX – Silhouette Studio
- PDF – Lasers
- PNG – 300 dpi, Canva, and other programs such as Microsoft Word
The download includes (1) one file in the formats listed above.
- You may use the files on physical products you sell as long as it isn’t mass-produced in large quantities.
- You MAY NOT use all or part of the files for any form of the digital product. No digital sales are allowed of any kind.
- All sales are final. Before purchasing the files, please know your machine or software, as no refund or credit will be given to download files.
- Please know your machine capabilities before purchasing. Purchases are made with the acknowledgment that you understand how to use your machine for the intended use.
***The video above is a small clip from the full length video included in the optional jig files you can purchase from our shop. The jigs include a full length video with sound.
We would like to invite you to our laser engraving Facebook group HERE if you own a laser.
FAVORITE Laser -> If you’d like more information on Aeon Lasers, please show me some love by clicking on my partner link below and then clicking on the “Get Started!” button. Make sure to mention Hope Yoder in the referral field, or if you decide to DM or call, tell them Hope Yoder sent you. Please help me get compensated so I can continue doing what I love, playing with my laser, and bringing you fresh content! Please use my referral code HERE.
If you own an embroidery machine, we invite you to join our machine embroidery Facebook group HERE.
*All sales are final. If you need help downloading your files, click HERE.