Download_Jig_Keychain Wristlet Lightburn File
Jig for LIGHTBURN Users only! This is not an SVG file. This is an instant download with the following format only: .lbrn
THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD FILE. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED! This files does not work with a Glowforge!
Learn more about Lightburn, jigs and finding that perfect laser setting in our Mira Laser Retreat. Click HERE to find out more.
INCLUDED WITH THE DOWNLOAD:
- Five Lightburn Software (.lbrn) files
- Two different size Lightburn jigs to fit most wristlets keychains with 1.99″ – 2″ wooden disc
- Two different size Lightburn placement files for centering
- One bonus Lightburn Chaos Coordinator graphic
- PDF file with instructions for cutting the top plate and backer board that makes up the reusable Lightburn jig
- Link for Video on how to use the Lightburn placement file (video link is found on the PDF)
Materials Needed To Make and Use the Jig:
- Lightburn Software
- Laser that uses Lightburn Software such as a Mira Laser (My Referral code https://aeonlaser.us/?ref=hopeyoder)
- This does not work with a Glowforge Laser
- Keychain Wristlet like the ones you find from Sunshine Laser Facebook Group
- 1/4″ Plywood (such as Birch)
LET’S GET SOCIAL:
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hopeyodercreates/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/hopeyoder
- Private Facebook Group For Laser Owners https://www.facebook.com/groups/engravingwithhopeyoder
*All sales final. Please make sure you read the full description and that your laser uses Lightburn before purchasing. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
There are no reviews yet.