Download_Jig_Keychain Wristlet Lightburn File
Jig for LIGHTBURN Users only! This is not an SVG file. This is an instant download with the following format only: .lbrn
THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD FILE. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED! This files does not work with a Glowforge!
Learn more about Lightburn, jigs and finding that perfect laser setting in our Mira Laser Retreat. Click HERE to find out more.
INCLUDED WITH THE DOWNLOAD:
- Five Lightburn Software (.lbrn) files
- Two different size Lightburn jigs to fit most wristlets keychains with 1.99″ – 2″ wooden disc
- Two different size Lightburn placement files for centering
- One bonus Lightburn Chaos Coordinator graphic
- PDF file with instructions for cutting the top plate and backer board that makes up the reusable Lightburn jig
- Link for Video on how to use the Lightburn placement file (video link is found on the PDF)
Materials Needed To Make and Use the Jig:
- Lightburn Software
- Laser that uses Lightburn Software such as a Mira Laser (My Referral code https://aeonlaser.us/?ref=hopeyoder)
- This does not work with a Glowforge Laser
- Keychain Wristlet like the ones you find from Sunshine Laser Facebook Group
- 1/4″ Plywood (such as Birch)
LET’S GET SOCIAL:
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hopeyodercreates/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/hopeyoder
- Private Facebook Group For Laser Owners https://www.facebook.com/groups/engravingwithhopeyoder
*All sales final. Please make sure you read the full description and that your laser uses Lightburn before purchasing. No refunds or exchanges will be given.