Download_Laser Centering Ruler_1x12 in_Commercial SVG
SVG File(s) Commercial Use On Physical Product
This listing is for a 1″ x 12″ SVG Laser Centering Ruler”. No physical product will be shipped.
WHAT IS A CENTERING RULER
A ruler that starts in the center with zero and measures 1” on the left and right, top and bottom. The center of the ruler has a cross-hair to insert a pencil and lightly draw a vertical and horizontal mark, to which the laser origin is set. This works when the Lightburn file is set to Job Origin: Center.
You can purchase our ruler SVGs individually or we have a 6-in-1 Bundle
- 1” x 12” perfect for small items like tumblers, pencils, knives.
- This ruler is different than the rest of the series. It has 1” – “12 on one side that can be read from both directions, perfect for lefties. The other side is the centering.
- 4” x 4” perfect for coasters and smaller items
- 6” x 6” perfect for coasters, blanks, and medium items
- 8” x 8” perfect for coasters, blanks, and medium-large items
- 9” x 6” perfect for the small cutting boards
- 16” x 10 perfect for large cutting boards and other large items
Watch our YouTube Video showing how to use the ruler with your laser.
Directions and products are found on the READ ME document once the file has been downloaded.
This is an instant download. No physical products will be shipped.
Available formats include:
- SVG – Lasers, digital cutting machines, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Craft-N-Cut Software, Circuit Design Space, Glowforge, Inkscape, Lightburn, Make The Cut, Silhouette Designer Edition, and more
- DFX – Silhouette Studio
- PDF – Lasers
- PNG – 300 dpi, Canva, and other programs such as Microsoft Word
- You may use the file to make your own acrylic ruler for assisting in finding the center of a blank before engraving.
- You MAY NOT engrave and cut rulers and sell the physical ruler products.
- You MAY NOT use all or part of the files for any form of the digital product. No digital sales are allowed of any kind.
- All sales are final. Before purchasing the files, please know your machine or software, as no refund or credit will be given to download files.
- Please know your machine capabilities before purchasing. Purchases are made with the acknowledgment that you understand how to use your machine for the intended use.
Master Your Laser with 4-day retreat in Sarasota, FL. Find out more HERE.
We would like to invite you to our laser engraving Facebook group HERE if you own a laser.
If you are looking for a laser, I love mine!!! Please use my referral code HERE.
If you own an embroidery machine, we invite you to join our machine embroidery Facebook group HERE.
*All sales are final. If you need help downloading your files, click HERE.