Embroidery Centering Ruler
Our Embroidery Centering Ruler is perfect for every project. Our rulers make it easy to accurately find the center of fabric for embroidery placement.
- Laser engraved easy-to-see marking for light and dark fabrics
- Laer cut, durable 1/8″ acrylic with hang hole
- Center and inch holes for easy marking with a pencil, pen or fine tip marker
Each ruler is hand-made in Sarasota, FL, and includes an oversized hang-hole that fits most peg boards and organizing systems.
- Visually center the ruler fabric.
- Align the ruler until the measurement to the right equals the measurement on the left of zero.
- Align the ruler until the measurement on the top equals the measurement on the bottom; mark the center point with the left and right equal.
The center rulers are more accurate and easier to use than a tape measure. Rulers are graduated in 1/4” increments and proudly made in our shop in Sarasota, FL.
1/8” clear acrylic
Each item is custom-made in the order received and can take 7 – 10 business days to hand-make the order. We thank you for choosing Designs By Hope Yoder and appreciate your business.
All sales final