Hope Yoder’s Laser Retreat 1.0 – May 16-19, 2023
Whether you are new to lasers or want to use your machine more, we can help. The retreat will teach you to use your machine successfully without wasting valuable time or materials – all while designing and creating projects you’re proud of! Learn more, make more!
May 16-19, 2023
The retreat is complete with finished projects designed to guide you through each technique and application in a small hands-on, in-person tranquil setting. Receive a color-printed workbook with each step outlined from Lightburn to the keypad on the Mira lasers, along with detailed videos to keep learning in the comfort of your home. In addition to all the food, files, videos, and fun, you will receive access to an EXCLUSIVE Facebook group for attendees only, where you will receive access to our experts when questions arise.
Registration to our in-person, hands-on laser workshop is open to anyone who wants to MASTER their laser and…
- Owns a laser that uses a Rudia keypad controller (Mira, Thunder, OM Tech, Boss) and Lightburn software.
- This course is designed for someone who owns a laser, has the laser mirrors aligned, and needs help navigating different materials, settings, and beginning steps for using Lightburn software.
- Needs help learning how to find settings for cutting, engraving, and scoring
- Has Lightburn on a laptop
- Wants to learn how to work with hand-written recipes for cutting boards using an iPad, Apple Pencil & Procreate
- Wants to learn to work with wood, acrylic, silicone (yes, we are making a watchband), cork, paint, stain, ink, and more
- Wants tips on learning how to start or scale your business through networking
The only thing you will need to bring is a laptop with Lightburn software and a willingness to learn. We will provide the rest, including the lasers. * If you own an iPad, Apple Pencil, and the app Procreate, bring that too, as we will be offering a short lesson on designing handwritten recipe boards (if you don’t own one, no worries).
*The retreat will not cover setting up your laser or aligning your mirrors. Please reach out to your manufacturing company for assistance.
- Limited seating for the small group hands-on setting
- Each attendee will have use of both a MIRA 5 & MIRA 9 laser
- The retreat is held in Hope’s studio in Sarasota, FL
- Attendees provide transportation and hotel stay
- We provide the kits, blanks, materials, printed workbooks, paints, stains, power tools, and supplies.
- Access to the new Retreat Laser Facebook Group upon completion of the retreat
- Day 1, 9:30 am– 5 pm
- Navigating Lightburn
- Designing workshop
- Painting & prep session
- Dialing in the perfect settings
- Day 2, 9:30 am – 5 pm
- Project 1
- Projects 2
- Lightburn lessons
- Day 3, 9:30 am– 5 pm
- Project 3
- Project 4
- Lightburn lessons
- Day 4, 9 am – 12 pm
- How to start your business
- Networking & marketing your business locally
- Pricing your products
- Business tips and tricks
Book your airfare flying into Sarasota, FL (SRQ).
- ***Ameniti Bay, Bw Signature Collection (closest hotel to our studio)
- 5985 Brookhill Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34232
- (941) 500-9960
- ***Magnolia Pointe Hotel, Bw Signature Collection (closest hotel to our studio)
- 5965 Brookhill Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34232
- (941) 500-4700
- Home 2 Suites I-75 Bee Ridge (Hilton)
- 6410 Mauna Loa Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34240
- (941) 330-0333
I have a great resource that you may be interested in for anyone who already owns their laser or is serious about growing their business and quitting their day job. The key to my success is 100% networking. I didn’t know what that meant a few years ago, and now they call me THE QUEEN OF NETWORKING. I have used my two decades of sales industry expertise to create an online course that will help you BUILD YOUR LASER BUSINESS OVER LUNCH. Are you interested? CLICK HERE to find out more. Or, you could pay LE$S than the networking course and get that course PLUS over 75 deep-dive training videos by joining our “new” PREMIER LASER MEMBERSHIP. CLICK HERE to find out our PLM.
*Registration is non-refundable. Please make sure you can attend before registering. After registration, we will email information on hotels, airports, and information about the retreat.
There are no reviews yet.